Why buy those expensive spreadable cream cheese tubs from the supermarket when you can easily make your own for half the price!
Great to serve on crackers, sandwiches, bagels etc. This is yummy stuffed into chicken breasts as well or an addition in to spinach and cheese rolls.
- 250g spreadable or light cream cheese
- 1 bunch of chives, snipped finely with scissors
- 1.5 tablespoon dried onion flakes, or to taste
- Place everything in bowl.
- Process on speed 7 until combined.
- Place into bowl or back into cream cheese tub and refrigerate.
- This will keep in the fridge for up to 7 days.