My kiddies love these! This is a great recipe you can change up to include any ingredients you want.
- 250g butter, cubed
- 80g sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla essence/paste/powder
- 360g plain flour
- 2 tablespoons of 100s and 1000s
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Line two baking trays with baking paper.
- Place butter into bowl.
- Blitz on speed 4 until pale. You may need to scrape down the sides a few times.
- Add vanilla and sugar.
- Blitz on speed 4 until well combined and creamed. You may need to scrape down the sides a few times.
- Add flour and sprinkles.
- Blitz on speed 4 until a soft dough forms.
- Roll into small balls. Place onto tray spaced apart.
- Using a fork, press down slightly on the biscuit.
- Bake until lightly golden. Approx 15-18 minutes.
- Let cool on a cake rack.