Today the team at The 4 Blades Magazine launched The Festive Issue! Jam packed full of so many great recipes for not only Christmas Day but for the entire month of December and 2016. We have made is useful as possible so you will get months of enjoyment out of it.
My job was to create a pudding recipe for the mag. Oh the pressure!!! (Should I mention that Im not a massive pudding fan – horrible memories of eating far too much of it as a child). Everyone has their own favourite pudding recipe. My partner refused to even have the smallest bite of my pudding. His Mum makes the most AMAZING pudding and nothing can top it. He dreams of it all year long. So whilst he didn’t try my pudding others (who aren’t so attached to another pudding) did and LOVED it! I surprised myself with how delicious it is. It has become a favourite for many. Our recipe tester gave it rave reviews too! Happy days. I hope you enjoy it as much as they do.
Tell me more about this issue
It’s the most wonderful time of the year! The Festive Issue of The 4 Blades Magazine brings you 60 fabulously festive recipes that we know you will want to keep using all year long. We want this issue to include more than just Christmas recipes!
Want to know more about The Festive Issue?
- We have Tenina on board to share some of her amazing Gourmet Gifts, like Hazelnut Biscotti!
- Want to make your own Beauty Bits? We have 6 great non-food gift ideas we think your family and friends will love.
- Looking for ways to keep your kids entertained over the holidays? We have some easy and fun (not to mention delicious!) recipe ideas to keep your budding chefs occupied.
- Start your Christmas Day off right with delicious breakfast ideas. From fancy croissants to fresh festive smoothies, there is an option for everyone.
- We have so many options for catering your main event. From spectacular meat dishes to salads to sides, your new favourite is probably in here!
- It’s just not quite Christmas without an indulgent dessert, is it? We have some great tried and tested options here, including our amazing cover shot, the Traditional Christmas Pudding with Vanilla Bean Cream.
- What can you do with all those leftovers? We have some super useful recipes for you to make the most of leftover meats and veggies.
- We’ll help you see the new year in with some yummy drinks and nibbles.
A monthly subscription is only $5.99, or you can choose a 6 month subscription for $29.99. This gives you access to the latest issue, all subscriber-only Private issues and any issues released while your subscription is current. To purchase an individual issue is only $6.99 (Note: prices listed are in Australian dollars, but you will be charged the equivalent in your local currency).
Love this recipe? Subscribe to the TRTLMT daily newsletter and never miss a newly posted recipe just as great as this one! Or join up to our monthly one for all the latest TRTLMT news. Subscribe to my newsletter here.
Don’t forget to hang out with TRTLMT in all the cool places!