Well it has been a bit quite around here over the last few weeks as I have been working hard on the latest issue of The 4 Blades Magazine – The Desserts Issue. We worked so hard on creating a really thorough issue to cater to all dietary requirements. Some recipes were made several times to perfect, some were scraped from the mag and new ones added in last minute because they were just to good to leave out. This Sticky Date Cheesecake with Butterscotch Sauce is one of the recipes that was made several times over the last few months; not because it wasn’t perfect. Because it was soooo good I had to keep making it for people who kept requesting it again and again! This cheesecake was a massive hit at my boy’s school when I recently took one in for their morning tea recently. I am sure it will impress your guests just as much.
I LOVE cheesecake and I love any opportunity there is to create new versions. Those that know me know I don’t tend to cook a lot of baked cheesecakes. I am not sure why especially given how easy they are to make – just like this one! It is full of flavour and has a delicious butterscotch sauce to accompany it. Trust me when I say a little goes a long way!
Looking for some new and exciting dessert recipes to wow your friends on that special occasion? The Desserts Issue of The 4 Blades Magazine is packed full of recipes to suit all tastes and dietary requirements. We have everything from cheesecakes to pastries, delicious cakes and tarts, desserts for all seasons and desserts for those times you want something 5 minutes ago. There is something here for everyone.
Tell me more about The Desserts Issue!
- Enjoy delicious warm desserts sure to warm you up in the cooler months. Can you imagine making your own churros and donuts (gluten-free!) from home? We show you how!
- We teach you how to make tempting cold classic recipes with a twist like Double Decker Chocolate Mousse and Coconut Creme Caramels.
- We feature an amazing selection of Champion Cheesecakes including Sticky Date Cheesecake with Butterscotch Sauce and the deliciously full flavoured Paleo Lemon Cheesecake!
- Wow your friends with your home made patisserie items. How do Chocolate éclairs, Fruit Flan, Vanilla Slice and Profiteroles sound? Gluten free options too!
- Our scrumptious range of cakes and tarts are sure to impress. Along with some family favourites, we have Red Velvet Cake and Caramel Mud Cake with a twist.
- Join us at The Ice Cream Parlour for healthy Ice Creams, Sauces and everything in between! The Hokey Pokey Ice Cream will be a new family favourite!
- Short on time? We have 6 delicious recipes you can create in under 10 minutes.
- Just fancy something small after dinner? Try the home made After Dinner Mints or Raw Salted Caramel Balls.
A monthly subscription is only $4.99 which gives you access to the latest issue, all subscriber-only Private issues and any issues released while your subscription is current. To purchase an individual issue is only $6.49. Want to try before you buy? Click Preview to download an introduction to The Desserts Issue, including a full contents and two bonus recipes. (Note: prices listed are in Australian dollars, but you will be charged the equivalent in your local currency).
Love this recipe? Subscribe to the TRTLMT daily newsletter and never miss a newly posted recipe just as great as this one! Or join up to our monthly one for all the latest TRTLMT news. Subscribe to my newsletter here.
Don’t forget to hang out with TRTLMT in all the cool places!