I previously posted about my “edible glitter” sprinkles. I know some people would prefer a sugar free alternative. These aren’t traditional sprinkles but my boys don’t know the difference! They look like sprinkles to them.
Sugar Free "Sprinkles"
- 40g desiccated coconut
- Food colouring
- Place coconut and 2-3 drops of food colouring into bowl.
- Blitz on speed 3 for 20 seconds.
- Pour out on to a plate or tray in a thin layer to air dry.
- Once dry place into airtight jar.
- Repeat for however many colours you would like.
The Road to Loving My Thermo Mixer https://trtlmt.com.au/