We love chicken sausage rolls. They are so easy to make for a last minute dinner or to keep stocked in the freezer. These are my Thai inspired sausage rolls.
My other chicken sausage rolls:
- Chicken and Roasted Capsicum Sausage Rolls
- Chicken and Vegetable Sausage Rolls
- Parmesan Chicken Sausage Rolls
Thai Chicken Sausage Rolls
My Thai inspired chicken sausage rolls.
- 3 sheets of puff pastry, thawed
- 350g chicken breast, chopped into pieces
- 1 carrot, roughly chopped
- 3 spring onion, roughly chopped
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- 1 teaspoon of grated ginger
- 1 teaspoon of mild chilli, optional
- 4 tablespoons coconut milk or cream
- 1 teaspoon of lime zest
- ½ bunch of coriander, to taste
- 1 egg and sesame seeds for garnish, optional
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Line two baking trays with baking paper.
- Place carrot, spring onions, garlic, chilli, ginger, coriander into bowl.
- Blitz on speed 7 for 5 seconds.
- Add chicken, lime zest and coconut milk. Blitz on speed 7 for 5 secs. It will be a slightly wet mixture.
- Layer chicken mix on puff pastry. I get two long rolls out of each sheet and cut into a total of twelve rolls. I get 36 rolls in total with this recipe.
- Brush with egg and top with sesame seeds.
- Bake for approximately 30 minutes or until golden brown.
- You can leave the chilli out. Use as much or as little chilli to suit your taste. I used a very mild one that was fine for my children to eat.
- Use as much or as little coriander as you like. It’s an acquired taste for some.
- You can add some lemongrass in place of lime if preferred.
- To make even more add an extra chicken breast to the mix.
The Road to Loving My Thermo Mixer https://trtlmt.com.au/