- 250g plain chocolate biscuits, broken in half (see note)
- 90g cold butter, cubed
- 500g cream cheese, cubed
- 40g thickened cream
- 80g sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste
- 200g Toblerone, melted
- 100g Toblerone, shaved for garnishing
- Into bowl add roughly broken up chocolate biscuits. Blitz on speed 9 until fine.
- Add cold butter. Blitz on speed 6 for 30-45 secs until a soft dough forms.
- Press this into a springform tin. I line my tin with baking paper for easy removal. Set aside.
- Add cream cheese to bowl. Blitz on speed 7 for 45 secs. Scrape down.
- Add vanilla and sugar. Blitz on speed 4 for 1 minute. Scrape down.
- Add cream and melted Toblerone and blitz on speed 4 for 1 minute or until creamy and smooth.
- Pour mixture over the biscuit base and sprinkle the shaved Toblerone over the top.
- Refrigerate for 6-8 hours but overnight ideally.
- Use a warm knife to cut cheesecake (run it under hot water).
- A more cost effective option for the base is using a plain biscuit and 15g cocoa powder.
- When using cream cheese without gelatine for cheesecake be sure to buy the full fat version and the non spreadable version otherwise your cheesecake may not set. I find the Philadelphia blocks or Homebrand tubs work best for these no bake cheesecakes.
Please do not copy or share my recipes in full elsewhere. Please share the recipe URL instead. Before commencing any recipe, please be sure to read and adhere to the user guides and safety manuals of your thermo mixer and/or other appliances used. Each appliance differs; therefore, the recipes and methods are to be used as guides only. Exercise caution and common sense in the kitchen at all times.