This smells so yummy!!!
Because it has nuts in it I’d be inclined to use it within a few weeks to avoid it going rancid.
This makes a small batch. Approximately 3/4 of a cup.
- 30g almonds
- 1 vanilla bean, chopped into pieces
- 50g sugar
- 45g coconut oil
- 20g olive oil
- Add vanilla bean to bowl.
- Blitz on speed 7 for 20 secs or until fine.
- Add almonds to the bowl.
- Blitz almonds on speed 7 for 20 secs. Scrape down.
- Add sugar and coconut oil.
- Stir on speed 2 whilst drizzling olive oil in. Once combined pour into a sealable container.