I’ve spent most of the week with a cold. Not fun at all in summer!
I can’t stand the smell of store bought vapour rubs. I think it brings up too many memories of being sick as a child. I loooooove the smell of eucalyptus though so have made my own rub.
I have some in a little tub but also filled some lip gloss tubes so I can use it under my nose easily and keep in my handbag.
- 200g of coconut oil
- 10-15 drops eucalyptus oil
- 10 drops peppermint essential oil
- Place everything into the bowl.
- Heat at 37 degrees, speed 2 until clear and melted.
- If its not completely melting, increase temp up to 50 degrees.
- Pour into a container and/or tubes.
- If you are just using it in a tub you don't have to melt. Just blitz until combined. About 20 seconds on speed 3.
- Store in a cool dry place.
- If pregnant check with your Dr about the use of essential oils.