Just a slight twist on an old time favourite. I’ve added chia seeds and flaxseed meal to this to add some extra goodness.
I topped mine with caramel frosting but for my sons lunchbox it is un iced. It freezes well.
Weetbix Slice with Hidden Goodies
- 140g wholemeal self raising flour
- 100g coconut
- 20g chia seeds
- 20g flaxseed meal
- 4 Weetbix, crushed slightly
- 80g brown sugar
- 145g butter, cubed
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Line a lamington tin with baking paper.
- Place everything into bowl.
- Blitz on speed 4 for 1 minute until a soft dough forms.
- Press into tin.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until golden.
- Cool on wire rack.
The Road to Loving My Thermo Mixer https://trtlmt.com.au/