A great first muffin for baby.
- 1 apple, quartered and core removed
- 300g pureed apple
- 50g sultanas
- 330g self raising flour
- 3 eggs
- 1 teas cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Line a muffin tray with patty cases. This makes 18 small sized muffins.
- Place apple into the bowl. Turbo three times. Scrape down.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Blitz on speed 4 until combined.
- Pour into patty cases.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Because there is no dairy and no added fat the texture is slightly different to standard muffins. Be sure to use muffin cases or grease the muffin tin well to avoid sticking.