- 200g dried apricots
- 200g dessicated coconut
- 1 teaspoon honey, optional
- Additional coconut to roll them in or coating of choice
- Soak apricots in cold water for about 2 hours. This makes them nice and soft (Thank you to my friend Michelle for that tip!).
- Drain off all water, rinse and pop into bowl.
- Add coconut and honey.
- Blitz slowly up to speed 7 for approximately 30 secs.
- You want a nice dough to form and be able to roll a ball in your hands.
- Blitz a little longer if the dough is dry.
- Roll into small bite size balls and roll in coconut.
- I keep mine in a jar in the fridge.