Always a hit with everyone!
- 3 chicken breasts, cut into 4 strips each
- 2 eggs lightly beaten, in a bowl
- ½ cup of plain flour seasoned with salt and pepper, in a bowl
- 4 pieces of day old bread
- Small handful of parsley
- 50g parmesan cheese
- Place cheese into bowl. Blitz for 5-10 secs on speed 9.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Turbo until coarse crumbs.
- Place half of the crumbs in the bowl. Top up the bowl as needed. Freeze any leftover crumbs that haven’t come in contact with raw chicken.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Cut chicken into four strips for each breast.
- Coat chicken in flour and dust off an excess.
- Dip into egg mixture.
- Coat in breadcrumbs and place on to a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Once you have a tray full bake at 180 degrees for 20 minutes. This of course will depend on the size of the fingers. If you are wanting a crispier coating spray a little olive oil over the fingers. A little goes a long way.
- You can cook this in a frying pan in oil if desired.
- You can add other veg to the breadcrumbs. Spinach works really well.