- 470g plain flour
- 320ml water
- 3 teaspoons of yeast
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 batch of shredded garlic beef
- 100g baby spinach leaves
- 1/2 red onion, sliced thinly
- 100g grated cheese
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- Sesame seeds (nigella seeds would be delicious)
- Place water, yeast and sugar into bowl.
- Blitz on speed 5 for 5 seconds.
- Add flour and salt.
- Knead for 6 minutes.
- Place into oiled bowl and leave in a warm spot to rise for one hour.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Once risen, roll dough out into a rectangle.
- Top the middle section with spinach, onion, beef and cheese.
- Bring in ends and bring sides together. Press the whole pide firmly to seal ends.
- Brush with beaten egg and sprinkle with seeds.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes or until golden.
- Serves 4-6 with sides.
Please do not copy or share my recipes in full elsewhere. Please share the recipe URL instead. Before commencing any recipe, please be sure to read and adhere to the user guides and safety manuals of your thermo mixer and/or other appliances used. Each appliance differs; therefore, the recipes and methods are to be used as guides only. Exercise caution and common sense in the kitchen at all times.