Great for parties or lunchboxes.
- 400g (approx) chicken breast, cut into big chunks
- 90g roasted capsicum, rinsed quickly under water
- 1 onion, peeled and quartered
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 10 baby spinach leaves
- 10 basil leaves
- 1/2 tablespoon tmx veggie stock concentrate
- Pepper, to taste
- 4 sheets of puff pastry
- Poppy/sesame/chia seeds for sprinkling on top
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Thaw puff pastry sheets.
- Place basil and veggies except capsicum into bowl.
- Blitz on speed 8 for 3-5 seconds. You want some texture.
- Scrape down.
- Add capsicum, stock, pepper and chicken.
- Blitz on speed 5 until just chopped and combined. You still want some texture to your capsicum.
- Layer chicken mix on puff pastry. I get two long rolls out of each sheet and cut into a total of twelve rolls. I get 48 rolls in total with this recipe.
- Brush with egg and top with seeds of choice. I topped half with chia seeds and half plain.
- Bake for approximately 30 minutes or until golden brown.