- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 onion, peeled and quartered
- 10g coconut oil
- 1 – 2 tabs curry powder or paste (or to taste)
- 1 head of broccoli, roughly chopped
- 2 carrots, roughly chopped
- 1 medium sized sweet potato, roughly chopped
- 400g mince
- 2 tabs tomato paste
- 2 tabs worcestershire sauce
- 1 tabs of veggie stock concentrate
- 1 mc water
- Pepper, to taste
- 4 sheets of puff pastry (this will be for 8 pies. You can make 16 pies with this mixture however)
- Place garlic and onion in bowl and blitz on speed 8 for 5 seconds. Scrape down.
- Add coconut oil and curry powder.
- Cook on steaming temperature on speed 2 for 4 minutes.
- Add veggies and chop until fine.
- Add mince and cook at steaming temperature on reverse, speed 2 for 5 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients (not the pastry).
- Cook at steaming temperature on reverse, speed 2 for 10 minutes.
- Spoon into puff pastry rounds and cook until golden.
- The flavour of the pies really depends on the curry powder/paste you use as well as your veggie stock concentrate. Add more or less to taste. Mine are somewhat mild for the kiddies.
- Those with a Thermomix will know their steaming temperature as Varoma temperature. Other machines will know it as the steaming or ST temperature.
Please do not copy or share my recipes in full elsewhere. Please share the recipe URL instead. Before commencing any recipe, please be sure to read and adhere to the user guides and safety manuals of your thermo mixer and/or other appliances used. Each appliance differs; therefore, the recipes and methods are to be used as guides only. Exercise caution and common sense in the kitchen at all times.