A quick and easy quiche great for parties or as an impressive appetizer.
- 1 onion, peeled and halved
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 30g baby spinach leaves
- 70g roasted capsicum
- 40g parmasen or cheddar cheese, cubed
- 4 eggs
- 2 tablespoons cream
- Salt and pepper
- 18 wonton wrappers
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Place onion and garlic into bowl.
- Blitz on speed 6 for 4 seconds. Scrape down. Blitz finer if preferred.
- Add oil. Cook for 4 minutes at 100 degrees, speed 2.
- Add spinach, capsicum and cheese.
- Blitz on speed 7 for 4-5 seconds. Scrape down.
- Add eggs, cream and seasoning.
- Blitz on speed 5 for 5 seconds.
- Line a muffin tray with wonton wrappers. Place one wrapper into each hole.
- Fill each hole 3/4 the way up the wrapper. Be sure not to fill past the wrapper.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes. Time varies depending on the depth of your tray.
- These can be frozen. Just thaw and reheat in the oven for a quick midweek dinner.