When purchasing you will be asked to create an account if you do not already have one. By creating an account, you will always have access to your e-purchases. Simply log in to your account on my website to access these after purchase.
Right now we are experiencing things we have never experienced before with COVID-19. Many people are looking to cook from scratch as their favourite store bought items aren’t in stock. Others are looking for cooking activities to do with the kiddies whilst homeschooling. Some just want to start a new hobby whilst self isolating (and I can’t think of a better one than cooking!). With this in mid I have bundled up all my current eBooks and reduced the RRP.
The complete ebook bundle include 10 of our current books available in store. Books included:
- Mixing on a Budget: Lunchboxes – Thermomixing and traditional methods included
- Mixing with Kids: Sneaky Veggies – Thermomixing and traditional methods included
- Mixing with Kids: Family Dinner – Thermomixing and traditional methods included
- Mixing with Kids: Lunchboxes – Thermomixing and traditional methods included
- Mixing it Slow Volume 1 – Thermomixing method included
- Mixing it Slow Volume 2 – Thermomixing method included
- Mixing it Slow Volume 3 – Thermomixing method included
- Ready. Steady. Lunch! Volume 1 – Thermomixing and traditional methods included
- Ready. Steady. Lunch! Volume 2 – Thermomixing and traditional methods included
- Mixing Easter – Thermomixing and traditional methods included
Price is in Australian dollars and is inclusive of GST. Price includes postage.
Form of payment accepted: PayPal and Afterpay.
Never lose your purchase
When purchasing you will be asked to create an account or log in to your existing one. By creating an account, you will always have access to your e-purchases should you misplace them, change devices or the order confirmation gets lost in cyber space or blocked. You can access these at any time after purchase.
- Simply head to www.trtlmt.com.au
- Click “log in” and enter your log in details (if you need help setting a new password let me know)
- Click “my account”
- Click “my downloads”
After purchasing The Collection e-book bundle, you will receive a link to your e-books in your order confirmation email. It is extremely important that you write your email address correctly in the order details box so the email reaches you. It will also be displayed on your order confirmation screen. We highly recommend saving that link immediately.
Once again, you can access your purchases at any time in your account.
© Copyright 2020 Recipe Creations Pty Ltd. Recipes and images are protected by copyright laws. No part of this publication is to be reproduced, published or transmitted in any form without permission from Recipe Creations Pty Ltd.
Exercise caution and common sense in the kitchen at all times. The recipes in this cookbook are designed for families to cook together. Adult discretion, supervision and involvement is vital.
Before commencing any recipe in this cookbook, please be sure to read and adhere to the user guides and safety manuals of your thermo mixer and/or other appliances used throughout the cookbook. Recommendations and guidelines can change, so be sure to stay up to date with your company of choice. Each appliance differs; therefore, the recipes and methods are to be used as guides only.
In the instance that something lamentable occurs to your machine, your property, yourself or members of your household whilst undertaking my recipes, I will not accept responsibility for any damages. Every effort has been made to ensure that each recipe in this book is accurate at the time of printing. However, I accept no responsibility for any inaccuracies that may arise.
Storage and cooking times are conservative and are a suggestion only. Use your own discretion when cooking and consuming any food. Refer to your local food safety authority for up-to-date information on correct cooking and storing of food, particularly meats and dairy products.
Recipes found in these cookbooks may appear in future publications or websites.