When purchasing you will be asked to create an account. By creating an account, you will always have access to your e-purchases. Simply log in to your account on my website to access these after purchase.
June 2016 I released the original Mixing It Slow cookbook – the very first cookbook out there to combine both your slow cooker and thermomixer to create easy, delicious and family friendly meals. With several print runs it was a well received and much loved book. Since then there has barely been a week where one of you hasn’t asked if I were to ever follow up with a second Mixing It Slow book. I am so excited to announce that Mixing It Slow Volume 2 is here!
Like last year’s offerings Mixing It Slow Volume 2 brings with it a large range of delicious and easy to prepare family friendly meals that will warm your kitchens throughout Winter. We all know there is nothing quite like the tasty aromas floating through the house as the slow cooker simmers away.
Want to know a little more about Mixing It Slow Volume 2?
- Mixing It Slow Volume 2 contains 37 scrumptious recipes that combine your thermo mixer and slow cooker.
- After feedback from last years Mixing It Slow cookbook, every single recipe (excluding basics section) is accompanied by a full page colour photo. These delicious looking photos have been shot by an amazing food photographer who knows thermomixers inside out. These photos will have your mouth watering!
- All recipes include serving size including whether a recipe can be doubled, total time needed to complete the recipe from start to finish and freezing info.
- Included in the back of the book is a handy “Common Questions” section to help you get the most out of your slow cooker.
- Mixing It Slow Volume 2 is the same size as the original so they will sit nicely together on your bookshelf (there is a handful of Mixing It Slow still available in the store – but you will need to hurry and snap those up tonight!)
Most recipes can be adapted to suit allergies and intolerances.
If you do not have a slow cooker you can replace the slow cooker with a casserole dish and an oven and cook low and slow. Oven instructions are not included however.
Want a sneak peek of the recipes before you buy? From soups to chicken to beef to desserts, we have you covered. What recipe would you like to try first?
Price is in Australian dollars and is inclusive of GST.
Form of payment accepted: PayPal and Afterpay.
Never lose your purchase
When purchasing you will be asked to create an account or log in to your existing one. By creating an account, you will always have access to your e-purchases should you misplace them, change devices or the order confirmation gets lost in cyber space or blocked. You can access these at any time after purchase.
- Simply head to www.trtlmt.com.au
- Click “log in” and enter your log in details (if you need help setting a new password let me know)
- Click “my account”
- Click “my downloads”
© Copyright 2019 Recipe Creations Pty Ltd. Recipes and images are protected by copyright laws. No part of this publication is to be reproduced, published or transmitted in any form without permission from Recipe Creations Pty Ltd.
Exercise caution and common sense in the kitchen at all times. The recipes in this cookbook are designed for families to cook together. Adult discretion, supervision and involvement is vital.
Before commencing any recipe in this cookbook, please be sure to read and adhere to the user guides and safety manuals of your thermo mixer and/or other appliances used throughout the cookbook. Recommendations and guidelines can change, so be sure to stay up to date with your company of choice. Each appliance differs; therefore, the recipes and methods are to be used as guides only.
In the instance that something lamentable occurs to your machine, your property, yourself or members of your household whilst undertaking my recipes, I will not accept responsibility for any damages. Every effort has been made to ensure that each recipe in this book is accurate at the time of printing. However, I accept no responsibility for any inaccuracies that may arise.
Storage and cooking times are conservative and are a suggestion only. Use your own discretion when cooking and consuming any food. Refer to your local food safety authority for up-to-date information on correct cooking and storing of food, particularly meats and dairy products.
Recipes found in this cookbook may appear in future publications or websites.