My boys loved these. Something a bit different to muesli bars. You could add dried fruit to this as well if desired.
They lasted a week in the an airtight container.
My boys love these. Something a bit different to muesli bars. You could add dried fruit to this as well if desired.
- 10g glucose syrup
- 180g honey
- 25g coconut oil
- 35g pepitas
- 35g sunflower seeds
- 5g chia seeds
- 8 cups puffed corn (approximately 140g)
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Line a lamington to with baking paper.
- Melt honey, glucose syrup and coconut oil at 90 degrees for 7 mins.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Mix on reverse, speed 3 until just combined.
- Place into tin. Ensure it isn't too thick of a layer or it becomes too hard for kiddies to eat. A layer two corn puffs high is good.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until just golden.
- Stand and then cut into pieces. Some will crumble off when cutting. I put these into a jar as a trail type mix.
The Road to Loving My Thermo Mixer http://trtlmt.com.au/