T his was so simple and easy. Not much more effort than making a pizza really. It takes only a minute extra with one extra step than a pizza.
My toppings today were tomato and garlic sauce, bacon, capsicum, onion and cheese. Absolutely delicious! You can make one very large plait or two medium sized ones with this batch of dough. It will take about 25-30 minutes to cook through at 180 degrees.
- spinach, feta and pinenuts
- cheese, garlic, spring onion and parsley
- ham, cheese and pineapple
- cheese and vegemite
- herb butter and cheese
- leftover chicken and vegetables
- marinated beef or lamb and vegetables
- pesto, roasted capsicum and cheese
- tomatoes, basil and mozzarella
- olive oil, garlic and rosemary
- salami, olives, capsicum and cheese