Originally posted to our Facebook page 23rd November 2013.
Don’t worry! Not everything will be Passionfruit today. I have some beauty products to whip up this afternoon with not a single passionfruit in sight.
These are very easy but not healthy in the slightest. I suggest making them bite size.
I used my Passionfruit and Vanilla Curd for these.
- 100g icing sugar
- 30g passionfruit pulp or curd
- 250g butter, cubed
- 120g sugar
- 5g vanilla essence
- 360g plain flour
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Line two baking trays with baking paper.
- Place butter into bowl.
- Slowly blitz to speed 4 until pale. Approximately 30 secs.
- Add vanilla and sugar.
- Blitz on speed 4 for 1 minute.
- Add flour and blitz on speed 4 until a soft dough forms.
- Roll into small balls. Place onto tray spaced apart.
- Bake until lightly golden. Approx 18-20 minutes.
- Let cool on a cake rack.
- Wash bowl out and place passionfruit curd and icing sugar in it.
- Blitz on speed 3 until combined.
- If you want it firmer add more icing sugar.
- Once biscuits are cooled spoon a little icing on one and place another biscuit on top.