Perfect for a cold winters day.
My other soup recipes:
- Bacon and Red Lentil Soup
- Broccoli and Cannellini Bean Soup
- Chicken Wonton Noodle Soup
- Creamy Garlic Chicken Soup
- Potato and Bacon Soup
Safety Notice: Please refer to your machines user manual or company for current guidelines on safely blitzing hot liquids. Each machine differs.
Potato and Bacon Soup
- 380g potatoes, skin on and diced small
- 6 slices short cut bacon, roughly chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 onion, peeled and quartered
- 10g butter
- 300ml milk
- 200ml water
- 1/2 tabs veggie stock concentrate
- Small handful parsley
- Place onion, garlic and bacon into bowl. Turbo three times.
- Add butter and cook at 100 degrees on speed 2 for 5 minutes.
- Add all ingredients except parsley.
- Cook at varoma on speed 2 for 20 minutes.
- Add parsley.
- Blitz on speed 4 working slowly up to speed 10 until smooth.
- I served it with cheesy bread in this photo.
- You can use less milk and more water if you prefer.
The Road to Loving My Thermo Mixer https://trtlmt.com.au/