I’ve made a few batches of muffins today for my partner to take to work tomorrow. These are delicious and so easy in the Thermomix. They freeze well too so make an easy snack for the lunchbox.
- 80g butter, cubed
- 200g sugar
- 1 teas vanilla bean paste/essence/extract
- 370g self raising flour
- 30g desiccated or shredded coconut
- 1 egg
- 320ml coconut milk or milk of choice
- 120g fresh or frozen raspberries
- Pre heat oven to 180 degrees. Place patty cases into a muffin tin. This will make 12.
- Place butter into bowl. Blitz on speed 5 for 2 minutes. Scrape down.
- Add sugar and vanilla to bowl. Blitz on speed 5 until pale. Scrape down.
- Add remaining ingredients except raspberries. Blitz on speed 5 until just combined. Do not over mix the batter.
- Place raspberries into the bowl and stir gently with the tmx spatula until just combined.
- Pour into patty cases. Bake for 20 minutes or until golden on top.